Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made its!


I'm linking up for the 4th Grade Frolics' last Monday Made it for July. I can't believe July is practically over! Sigh! So much to do, so little time.

My first Made it is pretty simple. I did some of the ever popular mod podged clipboards. I had paper that fit almost perfectly, but left a stripe at the top and bottom that was perfect for washi tape. So I taped that part and mod podged over it too. It worked well! And not having to line up two sheets of paper or put ribbon in the middle made it easier.


I've also been working on a lot of decor items for my classroom. I made up these new daily schedule cards and nameplates to match the rest of my classroom's new color scheme. 

I made them in two styles, one with stripes and one with chevron pattern. They're fully editable! And they're just $2.00 in my store


This is my October template!
A while back I put together a new set of monthly newsletter templates for this upcoming year as well. I made a custom clip art image to go along with each month.

I went ahead and made them in both color and black and white. One of the first things I do is set up an e-mail list for my parents, because I send most of my correspondence that way now, including the newsletter. Every once in a while there is a parent who wants hard copies, so I just copy and paste the text onto the black and white version for easy printing. The set is just $4.00!


In other news, have you heard about the 8 great days that are coming over on Jivey's facebook page? Between July 31st and August 7th, Jivey will be hosting a giveaway a day! That's a lot of chances to win something from some of my favorite bloggers!  While you're on facebook, hop on over and follow my page as well!


Also, be sure to come back on Wednesday because we're having a Freebie Blog Hop hosted by the PA bloggers that met up recently! 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! I like how you made the clipboard : )
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clipboards are very cute! I love Washi tape...it seems to fill the void where paper can't go. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my first roll of washi tape today. I don't know how I only picked just one.

    Hey, who's this crazy Jivey girl doing a giveaway on her first week back?! (What was I thinking?!?!) LOL

    Can't wait for the freebie hop!! Looks fun!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick! I remember your blogging (or commenting) about an online lesson plan platform that you use. At least I think so.... if so, what was that link? I want to experiment with electronic plans this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clipboard looks great - I have yet to buy any Washi tape, I think I am the last known teacher to not have bought any!!! I like your schedule cards - you should make a NOISE sign with those colors for your classroom : )
    Can't wait for the blog hop giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm stopping by from Monday Made It! I think I must be the only teacher in the world who hasn't made a clipboard. One of my students made one for me years ago, but it has since been broken. :( It also had my maiden name on it. I think it's about time for a new one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your clipboard. I have never tried washi tape but I'm going to pick some up today. Thanks for sharing=)
    Lisa L.
    TGIF- Third Grade Is Fun

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips