Friday, March 29, 2013

Freebie Friday and High/Low

I'm joining up with Teacher to the Core's High-Low Linky. Here're mine for the month of March!


I'm also doing my first Freebie Friday!

Freebie Fridays

My freebie is this simple, but effective, form for having kids peer edit each other's writing pieces. Just click the image below to download it from my TpT store! Enjoy!


In other news: I've decided to try out having a Facebook page for Sweet Rhyme - Pure Reason. Stop on by and give me a "Like" if you feel so inclined!

Today was nice because my conferences wrapped up well yesterday, and today was a day off to relax. Also, with the TpT quarter wrapping up in two days I'm happy to say that I am just $1.25 away from my (admittedly modest) goal, thanks to a couple sales that came in while I sipped coffee and enjoyed a sandwich at Panera this morning with my lovely wife! (Who I think is getting a little tired of me talking about all this!)

And now, it's time to watch an episode of Swamp People and eat some oatmeal cookies! Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. I saw your post on TPT....and I am your newest blog follower! I am new to blogging myself.....

    Check out my site and see what you think!

    http://sparkingthemind.blogspot.com/

    I look forward to reading some of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did check out your blog, and I'm your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog on the TpT forum and I am the newest follower of your blog and store! I would love for you to check out my blog when you get a chance!

    I am super impressed with how many posts you have this month, especially since you have just started! Wow! I need to get better at joining linkies...I love reading them, but haven't added them to my blog yet. That's my goal this weekend!

    Hope you make your TpT goal for the quarter. Isn't it so exciting?!

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that Spring isn't here yet...we still have snow on the ground and they are predicting flurries for us soon! I want my warmer weather!!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips