Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Workshop Wednesday - Lit2Go

I'm linking up super quick with my BBB Jivey for Workshop Wednesday! I've had one heck of a work week, so this one'll be fast!The theme this week is websites for reading! I stumbled across a really cool website a while back, but never really got a chance to share about it. 

It's called Lit2Go and it is chock-full of free books in multiple formats. The books are in the public domain, and can be downloaded as .pdfs or in a lot of cases as audio books, all for free! That link will take you to the 4th grade books, but there are books from K-12 available. Definitely worth checking out to potentially use for listening centers, ready to use reading passages, or as a resource for kids to read at home if they don't have access to a broader selection of e-books already. And there just might be a few classics in there you'd like to have for yourself!

If you aren't keeping up with my blog (What?!) then you may have missed that my Blogiversary is THIS Saturday! Stop by for a great set of giveaways, a prize for everyone, and keep tuned to my Facebook feed for some flash freebies! The grand prize is a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

See you on Saturday!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nick! I just added this to my Wunderlist of sites to check out! Happy Wednesday!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this?? Thanks for sharing! I'm off to spend my afternoon looking at all these websites!! :-P
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips