Sunday, May 26, 2013

Helping Moore, OK

I know a lot of you out there have already hit up the ridiculously good deal over at Teacher's Notebook, but in case in you haven't yet, you should! I have been going through and downloading just the 3rd-5th grade stuff that has been donated and it is truly amazing how much good stuff there is. Of course, that's the bonus to the fact that you'll be helping to assuage some of the devastation in OK with your monetary donation. 

I started selling on TpT in earnest on March 1st of this year, and I have to say that I am thrilled with how successful my store has become. I had no idea how it would work out, so I feel truly blessed. In an effort to do a little more and offer up something in exchange for donations, I'm putting my 10 Math Games for $10 bundle into a mix of bundles that people will be donating the profits from on Monday, Memorial Day. To make it easier I'm going to cover TpT's cut too and just donate $10 for each one sold to The Red Cross. 

While I was checking out Teacher's Notebook I decided to go ahead and start a shop there. I've only put a couple items up there now, but I think I'll add more. I have to admit, I'm kind of partial to Teachers pay teachers, myself. But I know some people prefer TN, so any Math Bundle sales from there on Monday will go towards my donation as well!

I'll be back this week to share some of the fun things we're doing for the last 10 days of school! We've still got lots of learning and fun ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips