Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me, and a Freebie for You!

Today's my birthday, so I thought it'd be fun to make a day long freebie of one of my products to celebrate.

For today only, I'm sharing my Gratitude Journal for free. It can be printed to make a booklet that includes 20 prompts and quotes to get kids thinking about gratitude. They say it takes 20 times to make something a habit. This would be a great activity to begin around the week of Thanksgiving. I hope you can use it, and positive feedback is always appreciated!


Also, today is the final day to go and buy the best blogging buddy bundle ever! 19 products for just $25! And just like all of my other TpT proceeds...the money goes straight into our adoption fund! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nick! I bought your bundle. Have a great weekend!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips